Size Guide - Cheeky Tie Side
Size Guide - Cheeky Tie Side
Kulani Kinis wants you to find the best size to fit your body. Please use this guide as an estimate of what size to purchase. Please note some styles and cuts may vary slightly to our size guide measurements but our guides are usually very accurate. If you require further sizing information, we are more than happy to assist you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with this request.
We also have a Chat Service that you can access at the bottom right of your browser. Just tap the 'Chat' service and you can speak directly to us. If it is unattended, please leave your email address and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
Items are marked with Australian (AUS) sizing labels. Please reference the following table to find your best size.
- If you are in between two sizes, we recommend choosing the bigger of the two.
|Size||Cup Size||Bust Size (Inches)|
|Bust Size (Inches)||30-32||32-34||32-34||34||34-36|
Bra Conversion Size Chart
|34 (D)||34 (DD-E)|
|XS||6-8 (A)||30-32 (A)||65-70 (B-C)||80-85 (AA-A)|
|S||8 (A-B)||32-34 (A-B)||70-75 (C-D)||85-90 (A-B)|
|M||10 (B-C)||32-34 (B-C)||75-80 (D-E)||90-95 (B-C)|
|L||12 (C-D)||34 (D)||80-85 (E-F)||95-100 (C-D)|
|XL||14 (DD-E)||34 (DD-E)||85-90 (E)||100-105 (D-E)|
If your dress size and cup size fall between two different sizes (e.g. dress size S & cup size L), we would recommend the size in between as your best fit (e.g. size M). Please consider both your standard size and cup size when considering your swimwear top size and if you are still unsure, please just ask us. We are more than happy to help.
One Piece Swimwear
Sizing for a One Piece needs to take in three factors, being your height, bust size and bottoms. All three are very important at ensuring you get the right fit for your body. The below table offers a guide for you but we are always happy to chat so please get in contact if you have questions.
|One Piece Size||Kulani Kinis Bottoms Size*||Height (Inches)|
|XS||XS||5'0' - 5'3'|
|S||S||5'2' - 5'7'|
|M||M||5'4' - 5'8'|
|L||L||5'5' - 5'8'|
|XL||XL||5'6' - 5'10'|
|One Piece Size||XS||S||M||L||XL|
|Kulani Kinis Bottoms Size*||XS||S||M||L||XL|
|Height (Inches)||5'0' - 5'3'||5'2' - 5'7'||5'4' - 5'8'||5'5' - 5'8'||5'6' - 5'10'|
*See bottoms size chart above.
- We are always happy to help with sizing for One Pieces if you email us at email@example.com or leave us a message on our online chat services.
- If you have a longer torso, we always recommend going up one size but it's always best to email us to get confirmation and be sure.
Additional Swimwear Notes:
- Please be assured it is normal for seamless swimwear to fold over slightly showing the reverse side. All colour tones of our swimwear are designed with this in mind.
- Our fabric is a blend referred to as Italian Lycra. Please note the feel is intended to be soft & delicate. Our swimwear remains durable so long as it is cared for appropriately. We provide care instructions on purchase.
- Please note pastel colours may become opaque when wet. Neon colours may run for initial washes. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for more details & care instructions.